The information that we give is geared toward assisting our community members in solving the challenges that they have and expanding their companies, and they use our platform to do both of these things.
Our customers and companies are interested in learning about a wide range of subjects; as a result, we are searching for articles that are well researched, original, and informative in the following areas:
- Home improvement
What It Is That We Are NOT Trying To Find?
- Vague concepts that haven’t been given much consideration on your part.
- Advertisements or other content that gives the impression that you were compensated by a business to write it.
- Articles must be 100 percent original and unique. We do not take into consideration any material that has been published before.
- The topics that we cover should be relevant to our audience and should be helpful or motivating.
- We have a policy of frequently dismissing entries that are less than 500 words and that we believe lack effort and detail. This does NOT mean that superfluous words should be stuffed in to extend the length of the document; there should be no filler or fluffy language.
- The length of the beginning of an article should not exceed fifty words.
- To organize the information, make use of headings and subheadings. Divide the main body of the piece into as many sections as you see necessary.
- Speak in a way that is approachable and natural.
- You are required to include a minimum of two internal links to other pages on our website that are relevant to the subject of your article.
- It is required of you to locate at least two appropriate photographs for which you have received permission to use them (stock images are acceptable).
- It would be ideal if you could also locate a very pertinent video on YouTube or Vime and provide the URL of the film in your post.
- If at all possible, you should be able to back up your claim with reliable resources, such as statistics, personal experience, or anecdotes.